The conference will be held at the
Leonardo Royal Hotel Munich
Moosacher Strasse 93
Phone: + 49 (0)89 288 5638 0
A limited number of rooms have been reserved for the delegates for a rate of 109 Euros for a single room including tax and breakfast. Reservations can be cancelled until 6pm on the day of arrival.
The 4-star superior Leonardo Royal Hotel Munich is located on the historic ground of Munich’s first airport Oberwiesenfeld and welcomes its guests with a clever mix of modern architecture and trendy furnishings. Its ideal location next to the Olympic Park makes the hotel the perfect starting point for every visitor to Munich. Thanks to the perfect transportation links with just 50 m from the metro station »Oberwiesenfeld«, guests benefit from a short and easy connection to:
- the nearby BMW World and Sealife;
- the city centre with many sights and boutiques;
- the fairground »Messe München«, the airport Munich, the main station or to the Bavarian countryside.
Experience a true symbiosis of modern architecture, tasteful interior and a harmonious colour concept. 424 modern rooms and suites as well as the spacious »Vitruv« Restaurant with its large sunny terrace and the fitness area including a sauna, all speak volumes. The relaxed club atmosphere and the combination of an extraordinary light and music concept turn the trendy »Leo90« lounge into the place-to-be, the perfect location for relaxation or good conversations.
13 function rooms with natural daylight including a ballroom for up to 792 guests offer a lot of space for large meetings, events and corporate conventions. In autumn and winter, the modern alpine hut in the garden of the hotel is the perfect location for events.
We welcome you back! Get informed about specific requirements needed to check-in in this property, such as a negative covid test result, vaccine pass, etc. For further information, please contact directly the hotel upon arrival.
Please note that if you travel from or to a Covid-19 hotspot area in Germany or Europe, there might be some special regulations applied. Get informed upon arrival for more info.
Together we fight the virus: This hotel is currently taking additional measures to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. For further information, please contact the hotel upon arrival.
Change of Reservations from the Munich Marriott Hotel:
- In case you have booked a room at the Marriott from our conference package: Your reservation at the Marriott will be cancelled automatically, but you will need to make a new reservation at the Leonardo hotel on your own.
- In case you have booked a room at the Marriott outside our conference package: You will need to cancel reservation at the Marriott and make a new reservation at the Leonardo hotel on your own.
- In case you have not made a hotel reservation: Please book your room at the Leonardo Hotel from our package at 109 Euros/night including tax and breakfast.